This site is moderated; we welcome participation of our citizens on our social media platforms and ask that you recognize these guidelines:
Once posted, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department reserves the right to delete comments that
- contain vulgar language
- are spam
- are personal attacks of any kind
- are offensive comments
- are prejudiced or hurtful remarks made toward any ethnic, racial, or religious group
- include sales/promotion of goods or services or links to other sites
- advocate illegal activity
- promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks
These guidelines align with the City of Charlotte’s Social Media Policy, specifically section 4.4 of that policy.
*Please note that the comments expressed on social networking sites including Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), Instagram and Linkedin, do not reflect the opinions and position of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department or its employees.